Better Service – Better Solutions
Through our company, Power House Valve and Actuator Services, LLC we offer onsite service to your existing valves and actuators. We are factory certified through Flowserve’s Limitorque Blue Ribbon certification program as well as Rotork for repair of their equipment. We are also the only Authorized Valvtechnologies repair center in New England.
To keep the integrity of the equipment and maintain the factory warrantee, be sure you are working with an authorized distributor to ensure factory authorized parts, technicians and support.
We have your solution for service and repair, think of us first for:
- New units and actuated valve packages
- Installing 12" and under Lug, Wafer, or Flanged Butterfly Valves
- Installing 12" and under Flanged Gate, Globe, Check and Ball Valves
- Repairing/Reseating 3" and under Globe Valves
- Repairing/Reseating Blow Down/Tandem Blow Down Valves
- Electric actuator troubleshoot/Repair/Commissioning
- Retrofit existing manual valves with automation package
- Drum Level Indication repair/maintenance
- Replacement parts
- Exclusive access to advanced factory-based engineering resources and repair procedures