Better Service – Better Solutions
Through our company, International Valve and Instrument Corp. We offer onsite and in-shop service to your existing valves and actuators. We are National Board Certified holding VR stamp 179. Check out our sister company website above.
To keep the integrity of the equipment and maintain the factory warranty, be sure you are working with an authorized distributor to ensure factory authorized parts, technicians and support.
We have your solution for service and repair, think of us first for:
- New units and actuated valve packages
- Installing 12" and under Lug, Wafer, or Flanged Butterfly Valves
- Installing 12" and under Flanged Gate, Globe, Check and Ball Valves
- Repairing/Reseating 3" and under Globe Valves
- Repairing/Reseating Blow Down/Tandem Blow Down Valves
- Electric actuator troubleshoot/Repair/Commissioning
- Retrofit existing manual valves with automation package
- Drum Level Indication repair/maintenance
- Replacement parts
- Exclusive access to advanced factory-based engineering resources and repair procedures