Refrigerated air dryers are commonly found in the majority of general industrial plant air applications. They offer users the best price-to-performance ratio in comparison to the compressed air quality produced. The typical dew point achieved with a refrigerated air dryer is +37°F.
Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers
- Operating pressures up to 725 PSIG
- Flows from 10 to 10,000 CFM
- Inlet temperatures up to 210F
- Cycling, Non-Cycling, and Variable Speed
The heatless twin tower desiccant dryer from ELGi removes moisture through absorption onto a granular desiccant bed from the air supply.
Desiccant Compressed Air Dryers
- Heatless. Heated. & Membrane types available
- Operating pressure depending on model up to 725 PSIG
- Flows depending on model from 1 to 6,000 CFM
- Standard Dewpoint -40F PDP, optional up to -100F PDP