Check valves are ideal for applications such as pump protection, wastewater and sewer stations where you absolutely want fluids to move in a one-way direction. Collins carries a variety of check-valves for many applications, including Bonney Forge check valves, Conval, Stockham, Velan, and more quality manufacturers.
If you are unsure about which one-way check valve would work best for you, contact the Collins engineering team to discuss the best valve for your needs.
Available options from Sanitary, Carbon Steel, Forged Steel, Stainless Steel, and Cast Steel.
- Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy, and Thermoplastics valves
- Threaded, Flanged, Butt Weld, and Socket Weld valves
- Extended Body, Cryogenic, Bolted Bonnet, Welded Bonnet, and Pressure Seal valves
- Handwheel, Gear Operated, Electric and Pneumatic Operated valves
- All API Trims
- Available ASME class 125 through 4500 and sizes ¼” through 36”
Shop Check Valves on our Great Deals Center
Our Great Deals Center. These products are specialty items that we have on our shelf from overbuys and returns. Our goal with this program is to move this non-stock inventory AND allow you to get a great product at a great price.