Butterfly Valves have many advantages over ball or gate valves when regulating flow since they tend to be lighter and smaller than the other two of similar size and can be mounted in tight spots or with fewer supports.
They are very precise, quite reliable, and require very little maintenance.
However, you should always consult with one of our technical sales engineers to determine the best valve for your application. Our featured suppliers are Neles Jamesbury 800 series, Carbon by Stainless, 150# lug style valves with reinforced Teflon “Xtreme Seats”. They are available in sizes up to 36”
- Cast and Ductile Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy and Thermoplastics
- Double and Triple Offset
- Wafer, Lug, and Full Flange Designs
- Lever Operated, Gear Operated, Electric and Pneumatic Operated
- A huge variety of both resilient and metal seating options
- Available ASME class 125 through 600
- Sizes 2” through 108”