High-performance ball valves are typically used for fully open or fully closed positions, and are great for low-pressure, low-flow situations as well as high-pressure steam or severe service ball valve applications. Because the reliability of these valves are critical to industrial applications, it is important to consider valve solutions that offer reliable stem sealing and cycle life.
The Collins Companies carry a variety of different types of ball valves, from trunnion, soft or Conval's™ metal seated ball valves, and the Neles™ Jamesbury V-ported segmented ball valve, which offers economic advantage of a ball valve but with the flow control of a globe valve.
Whether you need a manual or automated ball valve, our team of engineers can recommend the right ball valve for your application.
- Bronze, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Alloy, and Thermoplastics Ball Valves
- Threaded, Flanged, Butt Weld, and Socket Weld Ball Valves
- Lever Operated, Gear Operated, Electric and Pneumatic Operated Ball Valves
- Unibody, 2-Piece, 3-Piece, Split Body, Trunnion, and Top Entry Ball Valves
- A huge variety of both resilient and metal seating option Ball Valves
- Available ASME class 150 through 4500 and sizes ¼” through 54” Ball Valves
- Popular Models: Jamesbury 7150 Series & 9150 Series Ball Valves