The Collins Companies is one of the largest industrial distributors of engineered specialties, pipe, valves, and fittings (PVF) serving the Northeast. Globally, The Collins Companies serves the power and process project market. Our expert sales team and support engineers will ensure that all of your technical needs are met and that you receive professional and reliable service. Our goal is to become your value-added partner by making sure that you are receiving the maximum benefit from every dollar you spend.
Our goal is to become your value-added partner by making sure that you are receiving the maximum benefit from every dollar you spend
Commitment to Service Excellence
- Over 96 years of experience in the industrial pipe, valve and fitting industry
- Our six stocking locations has over 100,000 square feet of warehouse space.
- Technically equipped inside sales staff with an average of 25 years of experience and 6 degreed mechanical engineers on staff
- 98% order fill rate from stock and 99% of orders delivered error free
- Four complete valve automation centers
- MRO Contract Procurement Program which eliminates onsite inventory by 50-60%
- Monthly computer generated usage reports
- Complete Barcoding capability by customer-part number, bin location and order quantity
Collins Pipe & Supply is a member of the following national organizations:
As one of the oldest and largest PVF & engineered product suppliers in the Northeast, we are large enough to supply some of the world’s largest power projects and corporate MRO contracts, but still small enough to provide you with personalized customer service.
The Collins Companies have been in business since 1920. Originally distributing only traditional plumbing products, the company was purchased by Larry O’Toole in 1972 who transitioned the company to distributing only industrial PVF product lines. In 1983, O’Toole invited current President Brian Tuohey to manage the company’s day to day business activities. Knowing there would be an opportunity for ownership down the road, Tuohey accepted the position and began his tireless work to help the company grow. In 1998, Brian Tuohey, purchased Collins Pipe & Supply. Under his leadership and in partnership with a great staff of experienced and dedicated professionals, Collins has grown tenfold!
The Collins Companies is one of the oldest and largest PVF and engineered products suppliers in the Northeast