The Collins Companies is one of the largest industrial distributors of engineered specialties, pipe, valves, and fittings (PVF) serving the Northeast. Globally, The Collins Companies serves the MRO, OEM and power and process project market. Our expert sales team and support engineers will ensure that all of your technical needs are met and that you receive professional and reliable service. In addition to our sales division, we are also a service company, testing and repairing both industrial valves and compressors. Our goal is to become your value-added partner by making sure that you are receiving the maximum benefit from every dollar you spend in your plant.
Commitment to Service Excellence
- Over 100 years of experience in the industrial pipe, valve, and fitting industry
- Our 8 locations have over 100,000 square feet of warehouse space. 98% order fill rate from stock and 99% of orders delivered error-free
- Technically equipped inside sales staff with an average of 25 years of experience and 8 degreed mechanical engineers on staff
- Four complete valve automation centers
- MRO Contract Procurement Program which eliminates onsite inventory by 50-60%
- National Board VR certified to test and repair safety relief devices and the ability to repair any type of valve in-line or in our shop location.
- Complete Compressed Air Division offers diagnostic reviews, installation, maintenance, and sales for all the equipment in your compressor room.
As one of the oldest and largest PVF & engineered product suppliers in the Northeast, we are large enough to supply some of the world’s largest power projects and corporate MRO contracts, but still small enough to provide you with personalized customer service.
The Collins Companies have been in business since 1920. Originally distributing only traditional plumbing products, the company was purchased by Larry O’Toole in 1972 who transitioned the company to distributing only industrial PVF product lines. In 1983, O’Toole invited current CEO Brian Tuohey to manage the company’s day-to-day business activities. Knowing there would be an opportunity for ownership down the road, Tuohey accepted the position and began his tireless work to help the company grow. In 1998, Brian Tuohey purchased Collins Pipe & Supply. Under his leadership and in partnership with a great staff of experienced and dedicated professionals, Collins has grown tenfold!
Collins Pipe & Supply is a member of the following national organizations: